- Mercatino delle crete – typical products, organic products, artisan products
- Trenonatura: traveling in crete senesi on the steam train a vapore. www.ferrovieturistiche.it
- 2017 Sept. - Settembre Ascianese - Asciano hosts a mix of traditions, religious ceremonies, local culinary specialties, shows, live music and dancing.
- CHIUSURE 25 and 26 April 2018 Taste of Crete 2018: 'Chiusure in Piazza': The Artichoke of Chiusure and more ... food stand and market food products.
- San Giovanni S’Asso 2018 Nov.: MOSTRA MERCATO DEL TARTUFO BIANCO DELLE CRETE SENESI - White Truffle Market-Exhibit. www.comune.sangiovannidasso.si.it and www.mostradeltartufobianco.it
- 02/07/2017 and 16/08/2017 'Il Palio di Siena'
- # SIENAFRANCIGENA- a good initiative to learn about the Via Francigena and the Santa Maria della Scala in Siena, the oldest hospital in Europe. Only 10 Euros per person, urban trekking about 3 hours in the company of an experienced guide, from Porta Camollia in Porta Romana. Not to be missed!
- 2018 May Serremaggio - Festa di Ciambragina: Shows are produced with ballad-singers, musicians and second-rate actors. Stalls and shops are prepared which are inspired by medieval crafts.
Gastronomy with dishes which are inspired by medieval culinary tradition.
- 2017 Sept. Sagra della Val d'Arbia: This festival includes shows, sporting events, a trade fair of traditional products and exhibits of painting and sculpture. There are restaurants and food stands managed by the town’s four contrade.
The festival’s forerunner was an ancient trade and livestock fair that took place every 24th September.