LINKS and Useful addresses
WE ARE PRESENT IN...
EVENTS, SHOWS, FESTIVALS AND FAIRS
- On the second Sunday of every month: Mercatino delle Crete – typical products, organic products, artisan products
- Trenonatura: viaggio nelle crete sul treno a vapore. www.ferrovieturistiche.it
- 2012 Sept. - Settembre Ascianese - Asciano hosts a mix of traditions, religious ceremonies, local culinary specialties, shows, live music and dancing.
- 02/07/2013 and 16/08/2013 'Il Palio di Siena'
San Giovanni d'Asso
- 2012 Nov.: MOSTRA MERCATO DEL TARTUFO BIANCO DELLE CRETE SENESI - White Truffle Market-Exhibit
Serre di Rapolano
- 2013 May Serremaggio - Festa di Ciambragina: Shows are produced with ballad-singers, musicians and second-rate actors. Stalls and shops are prepared which are inspired by medieval crafts. Gastronomy with dishes which are inspired by medieval culinary tradition.
- 2012 Sept. Sagra della Val d'Arbia: This festival includes shows, sporting events, a trade fair of traditional products and exhibits of painting and sculpture. There are restaurants and food stands managed by the town’s four contrade. The festival’s forerunner was an ancient trade and livestock fair that took place every 24th September.
- 2012 Oct. Wine Italian Festival .